Why the Comsure Electronic Signature and Encryption Solution is an Essential Business Tool
Comsure’s turnkey partner Galaxkey provides electronic signature features that offer companies a secure and straightforward option to safeguard their essential documents with all data encrypted via an easy-to-use system. The Data included in contractual communications can be completely encrypted, rendering them indecipherable to threat actors. Also, you can verify (e.g. passport verification) signatories before you grant permission to view or print content.
If you want an electronic signature feature that is secure, straightforward and safeguards documents by encryption via an easy-to-use system, contact COMSURE today to experience a free two-week trial.
Or read more
- In keeping competitive, enterprises and organisations operating in all sectors face increased pressure to lower operating costs while improving the speed and efficiency of their services.
- In terms of data security, firms are also facing stricter demands to be compliant from regulators.
- While there are many approaches businesses can take to address these critical issues, electronic signature use can be a swift and straightforward solution that ticks many boxes.
In the following sections, we'll take a close look at the numerous advantages adopting electronic signatures can offer to today's firms.
2.KEEP DOING BUSINESS FROM ANY LOCATION AT ANY TIME
- There are no constraints with electronic signatures - When a company has staff spread across the country, the world or simply remote working from home, completing contracts or signing invoices from any device or any place is invaluable.
- IT MAKES SIGNING SIMPLER AND SWIFTER:
- Instead of waiting for international couriers and erratic postal systems, electronic signing prevents delays and makes doing business faster and more efficient.
- E-signatures can be added in seconds, allowing firms to fulfil agreements, make deals and raise purchase orders quickly and easily.
2.ENHANCED SECURITY FOR DOCUMENTS AND DATA
- Digital contracts and documents can use electronic signatures to protect the data they contain.
- By requiring specific e-signatures to access information, unauthorised individuals can be kept out of sensitive material.
- Data included in contractual communications can be completely encrypted, rendering it indecipherable to threat actors, and signatories can be verified prior to being granted permission to view or print content.
- This increased security also answers the rigorous demands of data regulators, who insist that measures are taken to secure all personal information belonging to data subjects. Data is protected and can be tracked and recalled at a moment's notice, with a copy of the e-signature presented.
3.CUTTING THE COSTS
- As mentioned, e-signatures require no expensive courier services or special delivery mail rates, but they also allow companies to cut other costs.
- The expense of renting a franking machine, a printer or buying stocks of paper and toner to keep it running are all negated when transactions are completed online.
- The unseen cost paid by the environment from wasted paper, air miles and ink cartridges is also mitigated, making e-signature a far greener option – ideal for forward-thinking companies.
- E-signatures are faster to execute, meaning quicker turnarounds on essential documents that require an express approach. They can save time for personnel in other ways with handy alerts when documents are signed and easy tracking systems, making them perfect for private and vital records.
- This means no more hours wasted chasing documents to be signed or charting their progress across the globe with international courier companies.
- The Galaxkey electronic signature feature offers companies a secure and straightforward option to safeguard their essential documents with all data encrypted via an easy-to-use system.
3.CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL:
Mathew Beale - Chartered FCSI
Principal (Director) - Comsure Compliance Limited, Comsure Technology Limited, Comsure Group Limited (the "Comsure Group of Companies")
No 1 Bond Street Chambers, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE2 3NP
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 1534 626841 - Mobile Tel: +44 (0) 7797 747 490
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch
As well as owning and publishing Comsure's copyrighted works, Comsure wishes to use the copyright-protected works of others. To do so, Comsure is applying for exemptions in the UK copyright law. There are certain very specific situations where Comsure is permitted to do so without seeking permission from the owner. These exemptions are in the copyright sections of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended)[www.gov.UK/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws]. Many situations allow for Comsure to apply for exemptions. These include 1] Non-commercial research and private study, 2] Criticism, review and reporting of current events, 3] the copying of works in any medium as long as the use is to illustrate a point. 4] no posting is for commercial purposes [payment]. (for a full list of exemptions, please read here www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright]. Concerning the exceptions, Comsure will acknowledge the work of the source author by providing a link to the source material. Comsure claims no ownership of non-Comsure content. The non-Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are deemed important, relevant, and newsworthy to a Comsure audience (e.g. regulated financial services and professional firms [DNFSBs]). Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication, and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that always accompanies the news item. Also, Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles. If you want any article removed, Comsure will automatically do so on a reasonable request if you email email@example.com.