isupport | GOVERNANCE
isupport | GOVERNANCE
Governance determines the success or failure of a business. Regulatory failure is the direct consequence of poor corporate governance.
Corporate governance covers every aspect of your organisation from top to bottom, starting with the ethical and cultural values through to creating and implementing an effective structure. And in doing so, meeting all the needs of all stakeholders’ interests in a responsible and compliant manner.
What does corporate governance mean for you?
Many organisations will tick the box and adhere to what they think is the best practice but not have an understanding of what they are doing, or the benefits which it can bring; this is where Comsure can help
Corporate governance starts at the top. Fulfilling these criteria requires careful consideration of the composition your board and qualities of your senior managers, coupled with the effective delegation of responsibilities, proportionate to the size and business profile of your firm.
How can Comsure help you?
Businesses are increasingly seeking an independent assessment of their compliance with regulatory requirements as the consequences of getting it wrong has severe consequences
Comsure can help you meet your corporate governance obligations in many ways; it can for example:
- Undertake Board effectiveness and governance reviews
- Establish a corporate governance structure appropriate to your business
- Identify relevant responsibilities
- Advice on effective delegation
- Set out clear reporting lines
- Advice on the management information required
- Advise on the responsibilities and composition of committees
- Create policies and procedures appropriate to your firm
- Train all personnel in the demands of good corporate governance
Also, Comsure has recent experience in conducting reviews on:
- Regulatory Business risk assessments
- Regulatory strategy
- Board effectiveness reviews
- compliance / MLCO / MLRO effectiveness
- Customer Money
- Client-specific reviews
- Pre JFSC examination reviews
- Policy and procedures
- compliance monitoring plan (framework)[CMP]
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch