ianalyse | EDD
ianalyse | EDD
ianalyse | EDD - ENHANCED [OPEN SOURCE INTERNET (OSINT)] DUE DILIGENCE REPORTS
- Comsure provides an OSINT EDD report service that will consider reputational and regulatory risks along with any real or potential links to any criminal/terrorist activities.
- Comsure aims to help you
- Meet regulations – Comply with anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, and corruption regulations
- Simplify the due diligence process – Identify risk issues using a range of reports that meet different compliance requirements
- Protect your business – Safeguard against reputational risk by avoiding those involved in financial crime.
- By undertaking a detailed review of a target (e.g. new and existing customers and third parties), Comsure can help you safeguard your reputation and comply with your regulatory requirements. It ensures sound compliance standards and enables you to make more informed decisions.
WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE:
- Comsure’s Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reports provide a high level of scrutiny of potential business associates and throw light on the risks that cannot be detected by geopolitical analysis or batch screening levels.
- As well as a company, its owners, and its operating and litigation history, our reports focus on key management and decision-makers, providing deep insight on their background, track records, competencies, potential conflicts of interest, and political and criminal links.
- Your business, associations, and customers' organisational structures are unique - no enhanced due diligence investigation is ever the same.
- Comsure, therefore, provides several EDD investigative choices, and after an initial consultation, we can recommend the best option; one popular choice is as follows.
BASIC OPEN SOURCE INTERNET (OSINT) DILIGENCE REPORTS:
- As a minimum, any EDD report will cost a minimum of £300.00 and the total amount of time will be limited to 1 hour.
- If, after this x1hr “time-frame” the researcher considers further work is required, Comsure will advise the client accordingly.
- A basic report will include searching for subscription sites for negative stories, PEP and other high-risk information.
ENHANCED OPEN SOURCE INTERNET (OSINT) DILIGENCE REPORTS:
- Further to the 1-hour essential report shown above if a more in-depth review is needed or a client wishes to start with an “enhanced” report Comsure begin with a 4-hour preliminary examination at £150.00 per hour per subject (person and or entity).
- After this 4 hour examination, we issue our report or beforehand, we advise the client whether we think further work is required and if so, how much time we consider is needed.
- Please also note, to enable our Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) investigators to do their jobs they need as much information as you are willing to share but must include
- a)Full names – supported with any verification documents, e.g. passport and or identification card
- b)Residence and citizenship and business location details
- c)Family connections
- d)Business activities
- e)Professional associations/associates
- Please note all these fees are correct at the time of publication and Comsure can be contacted at any time to confirm the prices –email@example.com
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch