itrack | AML
itrack | AML
Based on a methodology designed by public and private sector AML experts and mapped against local and international standards, Comsure's Risk Assessment tool (itrack AML) is a web-based solution that delivers a comprehensive, automated risk-based reportable profile of an institution's products, services, geographies and customer entities through a flexible and scalable platform for institutions of all sizes.
Comsure's Risk Assessment is a trusted, standardised means to measure, understand and explain an institution's money laundering risks.
- Establishing AML standards based on global best practices and the latest guidance and regulation from authoritative sources worldwide
- Providing Automation which aggregates multiple risk categories and provides seamless updates to address any regulatory changes
- Utilising qualitative and quantitative data features which score risk and offer a comprehensive money laundering risk profile
- Creating presentation-ready reports, charts and tables, allowing you to communicate your risk to stakeholders including regulators while eliminating the need for cumbersome manual reporting
- Benchmarking and comparative reporting, providing a framework for future AML standards. Further to the above you can also verify your risks
itrack AML also offers automated Sanction, PEP and other Market Risk screening (itrackSanctions) through the use of open-sourced market risk data such as World-Check / Dow Jones Summary
Cloud-based Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML Risk), as well as Client Relationship Risk Assessment and Data Screening Tool (itrack AML) allows users to create a risk assessment of their clients in line with AML requirements as required by international regulatory bodies (Wolfsburg guidance) (FATF guidance) as well as those adopted locally.
Simply, itrack AML provides a bulletproof system to allow firms to demonstrate to Regulator's the robustness of their AML systems including:
- Client Take On
- Risk Assessments
- Reporting (Inc SARS)
- Record Keeping and Monitoring.
- As an enhancement to the core functionality of iTrack AML, Comsure can also offer data screening through APIs into Sanction data (OFAC, UN, EU*) and Politically Exposed Person [PEP] [and other high risk information] data through a dedicated matching engine and Data suppliers such as:
World-Check; and or Dow Jones [please note we can if so requested work with other data suppliers if so directed].
iTRACK Key Benefits
- Screen clients against UK, EU, UN and OFAC Sanction lists
- Usable and accessible from anywhere in the world
- Web-based solution
- Scalable and flexible
- Fully customisable
- itrack AML can be set up in 24 hours
- Email support
- Transparent pricing for add-ons, e.g. sanction screening