iencrypt | DATA
iencrypt | DATA
Comsure’s End-to-end Encryption solution, Galaxkey, provides complete end-to-end security for emails and documents, in transit and storage.
The product features are built, keeping complete data protection in mind. Once data is secured using Galaxkey, the data becomes accessible only after proper authentication.
Comsure and Galaxkey will help companies do three things:
- Comsure Secure Emails - Simple to use email encryption to protect and control entire emails: message, attachments and files with robust security features.
- Comsure Secure Documents - Protects files when sharing, at rest and in storage, irrespective of type and size. Letting you safeguard your confidential data in a compliant way.
- Comsure provides Secure Collaboration - Share and collaborates securely with teams of internal and external users. Your data is always protected and under your control.
Galakey key features:
- Data is secured using FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption algorithms across all our platforms, and this standard is the benchmark of data security as set by the US Government. Galaxkey uses a proprietary three-layered encryption architecture based on an onion model. Peel one layer at a time to open up the encryption. The technology is designed on an identity-based encryption model so only that ‘identity’ can view the message or file.
- With the three layers of encryption, Galaxkey provides the highest level of cybersecurity across multiple platforms.
- What makes the Galaxkey platform unique is no keys or passwords are stored with the encrypted data making our products the most powerful tools for multi-device data security available.
The Galaxkey Secure Gateway:
- The Galaxkey Secure Gateway or GSG, in short, is an SMTP inline server which performs the task of encrypting and decrypting emails that are sent through the SMTP server.
- The GSG is a perfect product for companies and corporate users who want to send out bulk encrypted emails. The GSG provides on the fly encryption to out-going emails. Apart from encryption, the GSG also performs automated invitations to new recipients.
- The GSG can also be deployed as an incoming decryption tool. There are situations where companies want to automatically decrypt emails that come inside the organisation before being delivered to the designated recipient. GSG can be configured to perform the automated decryption.
- GSG supports the Galaxkey Policy Manager. You can define encryption policies to trigger email encryption based on rules and content of the email.
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch