COMSURE CLAIMS NO OWNERSHIP OF NON-COMSURE CONTENT AND INCLUDES NON-COMSURE CONTENT ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ANALYSIS AND/OR EDUCATION UNDER FAIR USE GUIDELINES.
COPYRIGHT AND FAIR DEALING IS AN EXCEPTION TO UNITED KINGDOM COPYRIGHT LAW WHICH ALLOWS FOR THE USE OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS WITHOUT LICENSING IN THREE TYPES OF SITUATION IN WHICH FAIR DEALING IS A VALID DEFENCE:
- WHERE THE USE IS FOR THE PURPOSES OF RESEARCH OR PRIVATE STUDY,
- WHERE IT IS TO ALLOW FOR CRITICISM OR REVIEW, AND
- WHERE IT IS TO REPORT CURRENT EVENTS.
On the basis of the three tests above Comsure re-posts articles.
The non Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are found on none subscription/paid internet sites and are deemed important and relevant to a Comsure audience (regulated financial services and professional firms). On this basis and for the purposes of commentary Comsure is reposting these articles.
Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that will always be published. Also Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles.
Further Comsure will not reproduce and link any material that has been published for a payment / subscription and / or payment to the author and or publisher. If you want any article removed Comsure will do so automatically if you email email@example.com
COMSURE’S Data Protection & Marketing/communication Policy
1. Comsure understands and recognises that the new Data Protection (Jersey) 2018 Law has come into effect.
2. Comsure takes its responsibilities under the Law seriously and will use its best endeavours to ensure that it complies with the Law.
3. Comsure does not and will not either purchase or sell any data for any purpose.
4. In the event of any data subject requiring Comsure to disclose what data it holds on the data subject, this information shall be provided as soon as is reasonably possible without charge (see paragraph 7 below).
5. Comsure shall not hold any personal data which has no relevance to its marketed services.
6. When Comsure communicates (for example by email) with clients (and other interested parties) Comsure will compile a list of organisations and their appointed representatives to whom it may reasonably be expected to be of interest to their employer.
7. Except where permission has expressly been given, we hold no data on the recipients of emails except their name, corporate title, place of work, and corporate email address.
8. In sending out emails, Comsure shall take every precaution to ensure that the details of each recipient are not disclosed to any of the other recipients.
9. Recipients of any communication (for example email) who do not wish us to contact them again should write to the the company or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and add into the subject line the word ‘Remove’. Your action or otherwise under this paragraph shall not affect your statutory rights.
For more information, please visit jerseyoic