Updates to AML/CFT Handbook appendices April 2020
The JFSC has published updated versions of Appendices C, D1 and D2 of the AML/CFT Handbook.
- Appendix C takes into account Money Laundering (Amendment No. 10) (Jersey) Order 2020 and Money Laundering (Amendment No. 11) (Jersey) Order 2020,
- Appendices D1 and D2 now take into account the latest Financial Action Task Force (FATF) statements.
You can view the updated appendices by visiting the AML/CFT Handbook page of the JFSC website and also here
- Appendix C - Written assurance template - Article 16 of the Money Laundering Order- 14 April 2020 https://www.jerseyfsc.org/media/1836/appendix-c-article-16-written-assurance-template.doc
- Appendix D1 - Countries and territories for which a FATF call for action applies- 14 April 2020 - https://www.jerseyfsc.org/media/2678/hb-part-1-appendix-d1-aml-handbook.pdf
- Appendix D2 - Countries and territories identified as presenting higher risks- 14 April 2020 - https://www.jerseyfsc.org/media/2680/hb-part-1-appendix-d2-aml-handbook.pdf
- Appendix D2 - Countries and territories identified as presenting higher risks latest amendments- 14 April 2020 - https://www.jerseyfsc.org/media/2679/hb-part-1-appendix-d2-amendments.pdf