The JFSC 2020 programme for on-site thematic examinations - 3 December 2019
In 2019, the JFSC Supervision Examinations Unit and Pooled Supervision team carried out 63 thematic examinations, covering
1. outsourcing arrangements,
2. the role of money laundering reporting officer,
3. reliance and
4. compliance monitoring.
The JFSC has published some findings and will release further results next year.
In early 2020, the JFSC will
1. continue our compliance monitoring examinations and
2. then focus on wire transfers.
3. And in the second half of the year the examinations will focus on Jersey Private Funds.
View the 2020 programme for thematic examinations https://beta.jerseyfsc.org/industry/on-site-visits/thematic-programme-for-2020/
Learn more about the supervision examination process https://beta.jerseyfsc.org/industry/on-site-visits/about-the-supervision-examination-process/