JFSC Upcoming consultations, legislative updates and revised policies and guidance in 2021
Before the end of the year, 2021, the JFSC will be asking for feedback on various consultations, and the JFSC will be engaging with the industry through outreach and regular updates.
The following provides an outline of this work.
Jon Stevens, Head of Policy, also provides more detail on what this work entails and what this may mean business in these short videos.
- Policy update - guidance notes and general updates - https://vimeo.com/618980843
- Policy update – Consultations - https://vimeo.com/618979578
Revisions to JFSC policies, guidance and other updates
- Providing enhanced guidance on fiduciary duties for investment businesses
- Updating our outsourcing policy in response to Industry feedback
- Supporting the establishment of the Jersey Resolution Authority
- Introducing consistent criminality checks for Schedule 2 businesses
- Consulting on a consolidated AML/CFT handbook including updated guidance on E-ID
- Consultation on reducing the range of exemptions from AML/CFT oversight
- Consultation on a regulatory regime for
- Virtual assets and their service providers (VASPs) and
- Money or value transfer services (MVTS)
- Consultation on pensions legislation