JFSC Joint consultation with Government of Jersey on facilitating the adoption of Digital ID Systems
THE JFSC SAYS
- Together with Government, we share the view that the opportunities created by greater digitalisation has the potential to increase Jersey’s competitiveness, and support its position as a well-regulated, responsible and enabling international finance centre.
- Over the past seven years, we have taken a number of steps to support businesses in making the process of collecting customer due diligence more efficient, cost effective and robust in the context of Jersey’s international customer base.
- We have launched this joint consultation with the Government to help us identify barriers to the adoption of Digital ID Systems.
- We are also hoping to capture your views on three potential solutions to further enable the adoption of Digital ID Systems.
You are asked to provide your feedback on this consultation by 31 August 2022.
- Facilitating the adoption of Digital ID Systems consultation paper.