Jersey Financial Intelligence Unit (JFIU - JFCU) POLSAR UPDATE: going live on 1 February 2022
In anticipation of the new SAR Template going live on 1 February 2022, please note:
- POLSAR will be unavailable between 4pm on Monday 31 January 2022, and 11am Tuesday 1 February 2022.
- If you have a matter which requires a report to be submitted urgently during this time, please contact the Jersey Financial Intelligence Unit on 612250 (regular working hours) to discuss.
- In moving over to the new SAR Template, this is a reminder that any reports held in your pending area will be removed and not replaced.
- In anticipation of the 1ST FEB, please ensure current SARS are
- submitted in advance of the changeover or
- extracted to be submitted on the New SAR Template.
- A function of the New SAR Template is that you will now receive an automated acknowledgement of your submission generated by the FIU’s grading process.
- The acknowledgement will come from the JFCU Admin email address and
- The acknowledgement will be sent to the submitter email address inserted in the report.
- Please, therefore, ensure this email is correct before submitting the report.