Jersey Financial Intelligence Unit (JFIU - JFCU) POLSAR UPDATE: going live on 1 February 2022
In anticipation of the new SAR Template going live on 1 February 2022, please note:
- POLSAR will be unavailable between 4pm on Monday 31 January 2022, and 11am Tuesday 1 February 2022.
- If you have a matter which requires a report to be submitted urgently during this time, please contact the Jersey Financial Intelligence Unit on 612250 (regular working hours) to discuss.
- In moving over to the new SAR Template, this is a reminder that any reports held in your pending area will be removed and not replaced.
- In anticipation of the 1ST FEB, please ensure current SARS are
- submitted in advance of the changeover or
- extracted to be submitted on the New SAR Template.
- A function of the New SAR Template is that you will now receive an automated acknowledgement of your submission generated by the FIU’s grading process.
- The acknowledgement will come from the JFCU Admin email address and
- The acknowledgement will be sent to the submitter email address inserted in the report.
- Please, therefore, ensure this email is correct before submitting the report.
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch
As well as owning and publishing Comsure's copyrighted works, Comsure wishes to use the copyright-protected works of others. To do so, Comsure is applying for exemptions in the UK copyright law. There are certain very specific situations where Comsure is permitted to do so without seeking permission from the owner. These exemptions are in the copyright sections of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended)[www.gov.UK/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws]. Many situations allow for Comsure to apply for exemptions. These include 1] Non-commercial research and private study, 2] Criticism, review and reporting of current events, 3] the copying of works in any medium as long as the use is to illustrate a point. 4] no posting is for commercial purposes [payment]. (for a full list of exemptions, please read here www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright]. Concerning the exceptions, Comsure will acknowledge the work of the source author by providing a link to the source material. Comsure claims no ownership of non-Comsure content. The non-Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are deemed important, relevant, and newsworthy to a Comsure audience (e.g. regulated financial services and professional firms [DNFSBs]). Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication, and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that always accompanies the news item. Also, Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles. If you want any article removed, Comsure will automatically do so on a reasonable request if you email firstname.lastname@example.org.