COMSURE TRAINING - CLIENT ONBOARDING & BUILDING A DOCUMENTED RISK-BASED CDD PROCESS
The following training programme is popular with Comsure clients. If you are interested in running the same in your organisation, email email@example.com
- Prevention of Money Laundering [AML], Terrorist Financing [CTF], proliferation financing [PF], and or economic sanction [ES] risk [Financial Crimes (AML/CTF/PF/ES)] lies in the account opening stage.
- Therefore, a firm's account opening needs to emphasise complete and robust Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Accordingly, Comsure has developed this workshop to meet the needs of today's current Financial Crimes personnel and Compliance professionals responsible for conducting Customer Due Diligence when onboarding.
- Focusing on the Risk-Based Approach (RBA), the workshop provides participants with a thorough guide to conducting effective due Diligence and meeting the regulatory requirements concerning AML/CTF/PF/ES.
- The workshop begins with an update on AML/CTF/PF/ES
- International best practices,
- Laws & regulations and
- Case studies
- The workshop will
- Consider the role customer-facing staff play in detecting suspicious activity during the onboarding process and then on an ongoing basis,
- The workshop-style programme uses a variety of teaching methods, including
- Relevant case studies to test participants' understanding of AML procedures.
- Illustrative examples and participant interaction to help participants quickly grasp and internalise new knowledge.
- The workshop is highly interactive, and participants can discuss and question illustrative examples and real-life case studies to gain a practical understanding of all these issues.
- For in-house training clients, Comsure will, if so directed, tailor the training and use policies and procedures from the instructing client.
- AML/CTF/PF/ES Update
- Offences & Penalties & cases
- UNDERSTANDING RISK
- AML/CDD requirements on documentation for all risks – low, moderate and high
- Risk Analysis [BRA]
- Risk appetite
- Risk strategy
- Customer Risk Assessment [CRA]
- Natural person
- Legal person/arrangement [complex]
- Complex structures – Trusts and Corporates
- Customer & enhanced Due Diligence
- Regulatory required documentation
- Recognising & Reporting Suspicious Activity
CPD TIME =
- For all standard Comsure face-to-face [live/remote] training [e.g. AML/COMPLIANCE/MLCO Updates], Comsure's minimum fee is £900 for up to a maximum of 20 persons for up to 3hrs [https://www.comsuregroup.com/our-fees/]
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch
As well as owning and publishing Comsure's copyrighted works, Comsure wishes to use the copyright-protected works of others. To do so, Comsure is applying for exemptions in the UK copyright law. There are certain very specific situations where Comsure is permitted to do so without seeking permission from the owner. These exemptions are in the copyright sections of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended)[www.gov.UK/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws]. Many situations allow for Comsure to apply for exemptions. These include 1] Non-commercial research and private study, 2] Criticism, review and reporting of current events, 3] the copying of works in any medium as long as the use is to illustrate a point. 4] no posting is for commercial purposes [payment]. (for a full list of exemptions, please read here www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright]. Concerning the exceptions, Comsure will acknowledge the work of the source author by providing a link to the source material. Comsure claims no ownership of non-Comsure content. The non-Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are deemed important, relevant, and newsworthy to a Comsure audience (e.g. regulated financial services and professional firms [DNFSBs]). Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication, and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that always accompanies the news item. Also, Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles. If you want any article removed, Comsure will automatically do so on a reasonable request if you email firstname.lastname@example.org.