Comsure Jersey event 5th October 2022 "Assessing Governance Effectiveness and Culture."
Comsure [THE COMPLIANCE GUYS] is excited to announce its first #Jersey collaborative workshop event with CoSteer® [THE GOVERNANCE GUYS] on 5th October 2022. The event name is:-
- "Assessing Governance Effectiveness and Culture."
You are all welcome to join us, and you can register here. https://lnkd.in/gTKHAtkg
WHY ATTEND - REASON NO1?
- You are responsible for steering [governing] your boat [business] and want a comprehensive, innovative, and evidence-based way of working towards Governance, Risk and Compliance ❤️
- You want to learn how to incorporate a systems approach with transparent monitoring of progress and emphasise the importance of organisational culture ❤️
- You want to stop ticking boxes and meaningless spreadsheets ❤️
- You wish to re-position governance as a driver of financial performance in the long-term ❤️
- You see that organisational purpose is at the heart of good governance ❤️
You can register here. https://lnkd.in/gTKHAtkg
WHY ATTEND - REASON NO2
This event will help in directing attendees in understanding the interconnection and measurable outcomes between;
- The purpose of your organisation;
- The values of employees and the behaviour exhibited;
- The resulting culture from the above [two points].
- The mistakes of a tick box approach
- The evidence of good governance and the global shift in governance and organisational culture [FRC, BRT, ISO, KING IV, FCA, JFSC and many others]
- The importance and science behind "purpose and values-based" governance
- How humans make decisions as individuals and as groups and how your organisational culture influences this.
To register, click here:
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch
As well as owning and publishing Comsure's copyrighted works, Comsure wishes to use the copyright-protected works of others. To do so, Comsure is applying for exemptions in the UK copyright law. There are certain very specific situations where Comsure is permitted to do so without seeking permission from the owner. These exemptions are in the copyright sections of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended)[www.gov.UK/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws]. Many situations allow for Comsure to apply for exemptions. These include 1] Non-commercial research and private study, 2] Criticism, review and reporting of current events, 3] the copying of works in any medium as long as the use is to illustrate a point. 4] no posting is for commercial purposes [payment]. (for a full list of exemptions, please read here www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright]. Concerning the exceptions, Comsure will acknowledge the work of the source author by providing a link to the source material. Comsure claims no ownership of non-Comsure content. The non-Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are deemed important, relevant, and newsworthy to a Comsure audience (e.g. regulated financial services and professional firms [DNFSBs]). Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication, and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that always accompanies the news item. Also, Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles. If you want any article removed, Comsure will automatically do so on a reasonable request if you email email@example.com.