Comsure its celebrating 17th Birthday Today!
Comsure was founded in 2005 with a view to providing comprehensive business risk advisory services. Whether it’s a regulatory matter, a need for training or an issue of legal interpretation, we may be able to help you and your business.
Our team of compliance experts are well versed in providing top-level advice to help you to minimise your business’ exposure to risk. By entering into a number of strategic alliances with other service professionals, Comsure is able to offer your organisation a wealth of skills and experience.
Comsure has as its principal objective to support and reinforce an organisation’s compliance function and framework. This function identifies, assesses, advises on, monitors and reports on the organisation’s compliance risk.
Compliance risk includes the risk of: legal or regulatory sanctions; financial loss; or loss to reputation as a result of failure to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct and standards of good practice.
In supporting the internal compliance framework, Comsure will be assisting all the key players within an organisation, including: the board (including non-executive directors); senior managers; business unit heads; control persons (such as Compliance Officers, MLROs, MLPOs, MLCOs, other risk managers); all other staff; and external stakeholders (such as parent company, external auditors, regulators, clients etc.)
Comsure can help organisations to develop a comprehensive and robust compliance framework, based on regulatory and legal issues impacting on your business.
The possession of such a framework will help an organisation to:
- Gain a real understanding of key areas of compliance risk;
- Build an inventory of its information assets which can be ranked according to their respective importance within the business;
- Monitor the risk status of critical information resources across the business through regular reports;
- Focus attention on areas where risk is unacceptably high;
- Motivate all staff to drive risk down to an acceptable level;
- Achieve demonstrable savings, thereby improving the bottom line;
- Drive down the number of all compliance incidents;
- Reduce the probability of a major compliance incident;
- Maximise the effectiveness of expenditure on compliance controls;
- Monitor dependencies between your critical compliance information resources and identify pinch points in the risk chain;
- Address the risks specific to new initiatives concerning services and products;
- Equip ‘owners’ of information resources to identify and remedy the factors that make risk so high; and
- Achieve corporate governance objectives through demonstrating due diligence in information risk management.
- For all services https://www.comsuregroup.com/advisory-product-support/
Meet the team of industry experts behind ComsureFind out more
Keep up to date with the very latest news from ComsureFind out more
View our latest imagery from our news and workFind out more
Think we can help you and your business? Chat to us todayGet In Touch
As well as owning and publishing Comsure's copyrighted works, Comsure wishes to use the copyright-protected works of others. To do so, Comsure is applying for exemptions in the UK copyright law. There are certain very specific situations where Comsure is permitted to do so without seeking permission from the owner. These exemptions are in the copyright sections of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended)[www.gov.UK/government/publications/copyright-acts-and-related-laws]. Many situations allow for Comsure to apply for exemptions. These include 1] Non-commercial research and private study, 2] Criticism, review and reporting of current events, 3] the copying of works in any medium as long as the use is to illustrate a point. 4] no posting is for commercial purposes [payment]. (for a full list of exemptions, please read here www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright]. Concerning the exceptions, Comsure will acknowledge the work of the source author by providing a link to the source material. Comsure claims no ownership of non-Comsure content. The non-Comsure articles posted on the Comsure website are deemed important, relevant, and newsworthy to a Comsure audience (e.g. regulated financial services and professional firms [DNFSBs]). Comsure does not wish to take any credit for the publication, and the publication can be read in full in its original form if you click the articles link that always accompanies the news item. Also, Comsure does not seek any payment for highlighting these important articles. If you want any article removed, Comsure will automatically do so on a reasonable request if you email firstname.lastname@example.org.