SELF-ISOLATING? WANT TO KEET YOUR CPD UP-TO-DATE? DO YOU HAVE A SPARE X4HOURS
Whether you are in Jersey, Guernsey, UK, Mauritius, Seychelles (or anywhere else this is open to you)
Comsure is offering an online, instructor-led, self-paced certification cyber training programme*
• NCSP Foundation – 4 Hours;
• NCSP Practitioner – 12 hours; or
• NCSP Boot Camp – 16 hours consolidates the above - (NCSP Foundation)+ (NCSP Practitioner) - The Boot Camp is an option for people who want to do the Foundation and Practitioner separately.
*“Powered By APMG Accredited NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP) Curriculum.”
Starting next week, Comsure will make available the NIST Cybersecurity Framework FOUNDATION Certification
• x4 hour online course
• 40 multiple-choice questions
• 60-minute exam
• Pass mark: 60% (24 marks)
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework [CSF] FOUNDATION training course
• Will outline the challenges surrounding critical infrastructure sector security.
• Will explain how implementing a security program based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework can help organisations mitigate these issues.
When you pass the Foundation
You will be ready for the next stage - 12 hours online (seld paced over 12 months), Instructor-Led, Self-Paced NCSP Practitioner certification cyber training programme
I want to go ahead with the Foundation
1. Buy your 12-month Foundation level training licence and exam voucher now!
2. The cost is only $695/£583.00*
3. (*$1/84p = the $/£ rate = on the day of booking the foundation course the $/£ exchange day rate will be used and charged accordingly)
4. To buy or ask any other questions contact – Comsure email@example.com or Mathew Beale | <Mathew@comsuregroup.com>