Smart AML Good or Bad Egg
Comsure was founded in 2005 with a view to providing comprehensive business risk advisory services. Whether it’s a regulatory matter, a need for training or an issue of legal interpretation, we may be able to help you and your business.
Our team of compliance experts are well versed in providing top-level advice to help you to minimise your business’ exposure to risk. By entering into a number of strategic alliances with other service professionals, Comsure is able to offer your organisation a wealth of skills and experience.
Comsure has as its principal objective to support and reinforce an organisation’s compliance function and framework. This function identifies, assesses, advises on, monitors and reports on the organisation’s compliance risk.
Compliance risk includes the risk of: legal or regulatory sanctions; financial loss; or loss to reputation as a result of failure to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct and standards of good practice.
In supporting the internal compliance framework, Comsure will be assisting all the key players within an organisation, including: the board (including non-executive directors); senior managers; business unit heads; control persons (such as Compliance Officers, MLROs, MLPOs, MLCOs, other risk managers); all other staff; and external stakeholders (such as parent company, external auditors, regulators, clients etc.)
Comsure can help organisations to develop a comprehensive and robust compliance framework, based on regulatory and legal issues impacting on your business.
The possession of such a framework will help an organisation to:
- Gain a real understanding of key areas of compliance risk;
- Build an inventory of its information assets which can be ranked according to their respective importance within the business;
- Monitor the risk status of critical information resources across the business through regular reports;
- Focus attention on areas where risk is unacceptably high;
- Motivate all staff to drive risk down to an acceptable level;
- Achieve demonstrable savings, thereby improving the bottom line;
- Drive down the number of all compliance incidents;
- Reduce the probability of a major compliance incident;
- Maximise the effectiveness of expenditure on compliance controls;
- Monitor dependencies between your critical compliance information resources and identify pinch points in the risk chain;
- Address the risks specific to new initiatives concerning services and products;
- Equip ‘owners’ of information resources to identify and remedy the factors that make risk so high; and
- Achieve corporate governance objectives through demonstrating due diligence in information risk management.
- For all services https://www.comsuregroup.com/advisory-product-support/