Comsure can help organisations to develop a comprehensive and robust compliance framework, based on regulatory and legal issues impacting on your business.
The possession of such a framework will help an organisation to:
- Gain a real understanding of key areas of compliance risk;
- Build an inventory of its information assets which can be ranked according to their respective importance within the business;
- Monitor the risk status of critical information resources across the business through regular reports;
- Focus attention on areas where risk is unacceptably high;
- Motivate all staff to drive risk down to an acceptable level;
- Achieve demonstrable savings, thereby improving the bottom line;
- Drive down the number of all compliance incidents;
- Reduce the probability of a major compliance incident;
- Maximise the effectiveness of expenditure on compliance controls;
- Monitor dependencies between your critical compliance information resources and identify pinch points in the risk chain;
- Address the risks specific to new initiatives concerning services and products;
- Equip ‘owners’ of information resources to identify and remedy the factors that make risk so high; and
- Achieve corporate governance objectives through demonstrating due diligence in information risk management.