COMSURE’S Data Protection & Marketing/communication Policy
1. Comsure Compliance Limited (‘Comsure’) is registered to hold data under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 (‘the Law’).
2. Comsure takes its responsibilities under the Law seriously and will use its best endeavours to ensure that it complies with the Law.
3. Comsure does not and will not either purchase or sell any data for any purpose.
4. In the event of any data subject requiring Comsure to disclose what data it holds on the data subject, this information shall be provided as soon as is reasonably possible without charge (see paragraph 7 below).
5. Comsure shall not hold any personal data which has no relevance to its marketed services.
6. When Comsure communicates (for example by email) with clients (and other interested parties) Comsure will compile a list of organisations and their appointed representatives to whom it may reasonably be expected to be of interest to their employer.
7. Except where permission has expressly been given, we hold no data on the recipients of emails except their name, corporate title, place of work, and corporate email address.
8. In sending out emails, Comsure shall take every precaution to ensure that the details of each recipient are not disclosed to any of the other recipients.
9. Recipients of any communication (for example email) who do not wish us to contact them again should write to the the company or email: email@example.com and add into the subject line the word ‘Remove’. Your action or otherwise under this paragraph shall not affect your statutory rights.
For more information, visit: www.dataprotection.gov.je/cms/Privacy.aspx